Excited to try this one! Yum!
- 5 cups cauliflower rice
- 15 ounces cooked 85-94% lean ground beef
- 2 Cups low-carb pasta sauce
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 Cup 1% cottage cheese
- 2 Cups reduced fat shredded cheese
- 1/2 Cup green onion
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the cauliflower rice in a 2.5-quart baking dish.
- Microwave 4-5 minutes or until tender but not mushy.
- After cooking, set aside (leave in the casserole dish).In a large skillet or pot, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat until browned, 7-10 minutes.
- Drain and stir in the tomato sauce, salt, and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the cottage cheese and sour cream.
- Mix in the sliced green onions.
- Pour the sour cream mixture into the cauliflower rice (that’s in the casserole dish) and mix well.
- Pour half of the beef mixture over the cauliflower rice mixture. Spread with the back of a spoon to even.
- Top with 1 cup of the cheddar cheese.
- Repeat with the remaining beef mixture and cheese, ending with the cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
YIELDS: 6 servings
PER SERVING: 1 Lean, 3 Green, 2 Condiments