Had to share!! I love how this plan makes healthy meals so fun!
- 2 ¼ pounds boneless – skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 4 teaspoons almond flour
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons spring onions (chopped)
- 2 cups diced red pepper
- 1 cup of zucchini
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Splenda
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Combine chicken and almond flour in a small bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat sesame oil in wok/deep pan over medium heat, add chicken and stir fry 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Remove chicken from wok.
- Add green onions, garlic, red pepper flakes and powdered ginger to the wok and stir fry for 15 seconds.Combine vinegar, soy sauce and sugar in a small bowl.
- Mix well and add the sauce to the wok.
- Return chicken to the wok and coat with sauce.
- Stir in roasted peanuts.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Top with additional spring onions
YIELD: 1 Serving
PER SERVING: 1 Leaner Protein, 1 1/4 Vegetable serving, 3 Condiments, 1/2 Fat serving, 1/2 Optional Snack