I love a meal that’s easy, delicious & totally on plan! YUM!
- 5-oz lean ground beef (raw weight)
- 1-oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1¼ cup broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup Rotel tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt, divided
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons low sodium chicken stock
- Put your broccoli in a bowl with your chicken stock and cover with plastic wrap. Put in the microwave for 4 minutes, or until tender and cooked.
- In a large skillet brown your hamburger and drain the grease if needed when it’s done.
- Add your Rotel tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and red pepper flakes and stir well.
- When your broccoli is finished cooking then add it to your skillet and toss with the hamburger mixture.
- Add everything to a bowl and top with your shredded cheddar cheese.
YIELD: 1 Serving
PER SERVING: 1 Lean protein, 3 Vegetables, 3 Condiments