These sound like a great Cinco De Mayo meal
- 5.26 oz bell pepper, any color (2 greens)
- 2.5 oz 85-94% ground turkey (1/2 lean)
- 2 oz moderate fat cheese (1/2 lean)
- 1 tsp taco seasoning (1 condiment)
- 1/4 c (1.32 oz) diced tomato (1/2 greens)
- .88oz sliced green onions (1/2 greens)
- Cook meat till done, add taco seasoning and a little water. Cook for a few more minutes.
- Slice and quarter bell pepper into chip size pieces.
- Using a cookie sheet or individual dish layer in order; peppers, meat, cheese, onion.
- Bake at 350 for 13 minutes. Top with tomato.
1 lean 3 green 1 condiment 1 healthy fat