- ¼ Cup butter
- 4 clove garlic
- ½ Cup almond flour
- ½ Cup reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- ¼ Teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- Eight – 5.2 ounce skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat and cook garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together almond flour, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt. Dip each chicken breast in garlic butter to coat, then press into the mixture. Place coated chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and sprinkle with any remaining mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear
YEILDS: 8 Servings
PER SERVING: 1 Leaner, 1 Healthy Fat, ~3 Condiments